What we offer:
- Fantastic lecture programme from both domestic & international lecturers.
- Relaxed, supportive and friendly environment.
- Welcomes all skill levels from beginner to full-time professionals.
- Mentoring to help you become a better magician.
- Social events (virtual quizzes, golf nights, pub meets, christmas party etc).
- Annual competitions.
- Help and advice
If you are looking for people who share an interest in magic then please consider joining the Leicester Magic Circle. Our members meet up fortnightly to share ideas, knowledge, experience and to help each other become better magicians.
Who can join
Membership of The Leicester Magic Circle shall be confined to persons 16 years of age and over, who are practising magic in an amateur, semi-professional, or professional capacity or who have made a serious study of magical methods and principles.
It doesn't matter if you are a working professional or an amateur magician, as long as you have a passion for learning and performing magic.
How to join
To become a full member you will be required to give an audition before the Executive Committee.
Our monthly membership fee is £10 a month which helps to fund our programme.
Secretary: Barry J Martin
Tel. No. (01530) 588 149
Mob No. (07885) 959520